Re: Protecting Streaming Audio

Thanks. :)
That's an idea... Few questions. Grab the file and sendt it to someone, that
would work with a download but would it work with a streaming audio file,
because that has to be opened in realOne player or windows media player? I
was searching PHP.net documentation for a way of grabbing a file - what
function would be used?? Sorry about the silly questions..

Sincerely,
Adam