Re: Microsoft Partners With Zend

ps...  I wonder if .NET will ever support PHP *GRIN*

On Nov 1, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Ed Lazor wrote:

It's great to see Microsoft be so supportive of PHP.  Go Andi! :)

Personally I'm unsure. I would like to think that Zend is smart enough to realize M$ tactics of embrace/extend and will not allow that to happen. But everyone has a price, and you through enough money at something and you can
make "things happen" (as M$ knows all to well).
I also would NEVER (by choice) use M$ for a web server, not due to any anti-M$ sentiment (I use XP as my desktop), but just b/c I feel LAMP is just so integrated and works so well for this task, why fix what isn't broken. So
personally I could give a shit if PHP works well on IIS.