RE: Changing the Action attribute of Form

Set the action attribute to be the same page as the form (or a separate
'handler' PHP page). This script can then examine the input supplied by the
submission and then redirect the user to the appropriate page with an HTTP
header.

I'd avoid using JavaScript for this sort of thing. It can be easily tampered
with plus users without JS/JS turned off won't be able to use your site.

Edward