Re: Add buttons on the fly

Wang Chen wrote:
I would like to add two buttons on a page form infomation confirmation,
however, the html code in php nest can not be known by browser if  I put
Besically, there is a mail form to enter iterm infomaiton, if it exist
before, prompt its iterm id., if it is new, query a next available inerm id
for it, then, show a page to ask such as, "do you accept this id?", two
buttons below this question, yes and no.

PHP only works server side. Once the page is generated, php's job is done.

To change anything once it's already there, you need javascript (probably an AJAX type solution so you post a question, get the answer back and decide what to do in javascript).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/