Re: PHP Sessions || Problems with AOL, Safari, etc.

Hey all.

I run a members-only hockey report that relies on Session variable(s) to
grant/deny access to members-only site content.

Generally members have no trouble accessing members-only content once
logged-in to the site; however, since we have a few thousand members, I
frequently receive tech support requests along the lines of "My login
doesn't work, I keep getting returned to the login screen".  Invariably it's
McAffee anti-virus, or other anti-virus program running on the user's
computer that disables session cookies, or the user disabled session cookies
in attempts to make their browser more secure.

Is there a way to get around this problem?  Not being able to set Session
variable(s) is a major annoyance; one that I'd like to resolve if possible.

Suggestions welcome...

Thanks,

--Noah