Re: PHP Search and Privacy...

You're right - i dont know if there is even a standards body that would
cover something like this. I am assuming, along with that answer, that none
of the popular php site search tools have implemented it yet. Ill see if i
can throw something into one of the more common scripts...

Russ

On 10/23/06, Chris <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Russell Jones wrote:
> Does anyone know if any of the PHP Site-Search tools have implemented
the
> new #privacy search standard (http://www.poundprivacy.org). Looking to
> install a new site-search and I would really like to install something
that
> is compliant...

Don't know of any off hand but that site looks like a campaign to make
something happen, not a standard. Two completely different things.

"Pound Privacy" is a *campaign* to create the first standard for search
engine query privacy.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/