Re: A no brainer...

On Oct 16, 2006, at 1:03 PM, Richard Lynch wrote:
My thesis is that choosing SOLELY on raw performance without regard to
security, scalability is silly, and it's particularly silly on sites
that get so little traffic that "raw performance" tests and benchmarks
are rendered meaningless.

I that case, I agree with you whole heartedly. Security and scalability are definitely important.

Yeah, sure, in a shared hosting environment, a really bad script can
be problematic -- I know, cuz I've gotten those emails from my webhost
:-)

So you're the one! ;) hehe

-Ed