Re: [PEAR] array on addElement, does not work => QuickForm

Ok thanks a bunch.

On 10/13/06, Ian Warner <iwarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Louie Miranda wrote:
> Now i know. Wow, this is really a great tool.
>
> Can i filter CCexpiry for month and year.. lets say if today is
> october 2006
> and user selected may 2006 (where it should had been expired already).
> Can a
> rule be processed on that directly on quickform?
>
> So far the only rule i got was..
>
> $form->addRule('CCexpiry', 'Please select credit card expiration',
> 'required', null);
Probably I am not too hot on JavaScript. But basically you are saying if
anything is below 200610 then error, that should be quite simple for a
javascript guru to do, I looked at the Compare command but cant see how
that would be used .

http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.html.html-quickform.intro-validation.php

read here and see

--