Re: Re: LAMP || Apache Cache PHP Source File...

Hi Ed.

Hmmmm, does mod_proxy perform file caching?  It appears to just redirect
urls to and from a proxy server.

I'm already doing this on my Windoze test box:

# redirect domain.com/lookup requests to Site Builder Controller
RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_URI} !\.+
RewriteRule   ^/(.*) /controller\.php/$1 [PT]
Alias /controller.php c:/htdocs/New_Mind/source/controller.php

which just kicks site requests to the source code controller script.  I'm
not sure how reverse proxy directives (ProxyPass, ProxyPassReverse) perform
file caching if at all, which is what I want to do, have Apache store the
controller script in memory at all times...

--Noah