Re: Windows ENV['_'] equivalent

you've considered the fact that you might be running php as a module via ie. apache, thus not using a php.exe at all? (you'd be using a php4ts.lib/php5ts.lib instead)

- tul

Richard Lynch wrote:
So, I have this automated testing script I wrote, and I want to make
it work on more than just my computer.

In cygwin, and in Linux, EVN['_'] has the nice path to the binary CLI
which is running -- which I call again in a backticks for each test
script in turn, to provide a consistent starting point.

In windows...  There ain't nothing in phpinfo() that matches the
php.exe which I'm running...

How do you handle this?

Note that I'm not attempting to test specific versions of PHP -- just
the PHP scripts, so I really just want to run whatever PHP they are
already running in their test environment, whatever that might be.

It's not in $argv, it's not in ENV.

I've check the getmyinode() friends in PHP Options/Info page.

Surely Windows provides this info to PHP somewhere, and PHP exposes
it, right?...  Guess not, hunh.

Anybody got a solution?