Re: Seperate HTML from PHP

Yes - separation of HTML and PHP code is not really a question of speed
or efficiency.

It's about coding style. Combining the two together might be fine for
small projects, but when that project grows and grows, the readability
of your code deteriorates if you don't separate the languages, not to
mention code in a well defined style.

Glenn.