Re: web browser shows blank page when accessing *.php file

Hi All
This is all very weird and it may be that it isn't a php problem after all.

Here is line 494 in ical_parser.php

Additional information is
a) the mac that publishes the ical is always up, no probs there although I should check if a system update has been done recently. b) The webserver that hosts the calendar is definitely up because all the other web pages work. c) The athentication definitely works since if I put in the wrong username and password it comes back with an error. d) the whole thing worked perfectly until a few days ago. I've managed to get it up again by restarting httpd but then it fails again shortly after.
e) I've made no changes to the webserver.
f) Is it possible that its trying to access too much data from the calendar i.e it is possible to go back 18 months and look at the schedule.

I'm just about to archive the existing scanner.ics file and republish another one to see it that works.
thanks
Anna