[OFF] PHP/MySQL contractor needed

We need a guy for some hourly PHP/MySQL work. Large project to start with, plenty of incremental stuff down the road. Looking for someone expert, with a flexible schedule who can make hours available when we need them. Your regular hourly rate.

Also - only interested in someone local to south Orange County, CA. No outsourcers or non-locals can be considered, sorry.

Please email me back-channel for details if interested. Thanks!

- Brian