RE: Randomly rotate image on page load? File under: Image Manipulation

[snip]
For example, I was driving down the road the other day, and I saw
temporary road construction sign that said "Road Const ahead". Now, my
first thought was "Constant" as in C++. But, wait, this is not
programing, this is driving, and they must mean "Construction".
[/snip]

The other day I saw a temporary road construction sign that said "Slow
Men Working" and it gave me pause....

The word 'rotation' is being improperly used, because when one swaps
images he or she does not turn them on their sides, unless one wishes
to. Image swapping is a much better term, but not really....as swapping
would indicate a trade of some sort Replacement is about as good as
swap.  Do you pre-heat your oven?

This is exactly why one should always comment their code.