From: Shafiq Rehman [mailto:rehmanms@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 10:09 PM
To: Vandegrift, Ken
Cc: tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  RE: [PHP-WIN] Dynamic HTML table sort with PHP

Hello,

Why not you use the javascript to sort any column on client side.

http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/

1. include the js file in your page
2. give your table an id
3. put your table in the class the code looks for.

That's it.  Sortable clientside tables!  Example:
http://pkfinance.info/analysis/

Hope this will help!

Regards
Shafiq Rehman