Re: Using PHP/HTML effectivly

At 1:14 AM -0700 6/15/06, BBC wrote:
>Thank Mr.tedd....(I guess you are a man)
>I think you should check one of my site http://aztec-indianart.com
>while you're surfing this site actually you are visiting one page only with
>different variable (see url).
>I used many data in html, php, inc, txt, css, js and MySQL off course. then
>I include them in one page depends on the variable
>please give me your opinion about what I did (you know I just learned PHP, like I said before)
>sorry for my English (I'm Indonesian)

<personal stuff>
Just "tedd" will do. The "Mr." was for my past life.

The last time I looked, I was male.

Sorry for my English too (I'm Ozarkian).
</personal stuff>

<off-topic -- this isn't a "site review" list>

In any event, your site doesn't look bad, but it needs work.

<!DOCTYPE should be the first statement with everything following in it's proper place.

You should also pass the --

http://validator.w3.org/

-- test.

You can see how it looks on different browsers here:

http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=260813

As I said, it doesn't look bad -- seems to work on most browsers.

Also, consider this:

http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/

and this:

http://webxact2.watchfire.com

and this:

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=http%3A%2F%2Faztec-indianart.com

When you pass those test, things will be better.

I can't see any php code, but it looks like you're pulling things from the dB and putting them on the page good. Don't know what else to say.
</off-topic>

hth's

tedd