Re: mail function in 4.2.2

Aaron Todd wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I'll ask the ISP about throtteling next time I talk with them.

I would also like to mention that I am also getting intermitent results when just sending a single email. One if the web pages I am testing is a support request form. When the form is submitted it sends an email to me so I can test that it is working. But sometimes it never makes it. In this case I wouldn't thing that throttleing would be the cause. Sometimes when I start working on it at 8 in the morning and do a test run it never makes it. In that case nothing has been sent through PHP for at least 8 hours.

Save the contact form messages (use error_log or an equivalent) and see if there's anything consistent in the emails that make it through or the emails that don't make it (can you specify your own subject for example)..

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/