Re: Retrieve Content from URL

Ministério Público wrote:
Hi guys I'm in a predictament, this is why:

How can I retrieve the content of some of the html code in an url. Its
something like this, there is a URL that have an OPTION that shows a "x"
number of options and it has a name "y", how can I access this html output
retrieve the options and name of the same options, something like a complete retrieve. Cause what I want to do is to retrieve all the content of the main
page and then scan the html for the content of the options "y" and then go
to the url that the option send and retrieve each and everyone of these html
too. I thank you all in advance.

Rodrigo

Retrieving the page is easy - see http://www.php.net/curl or http://www.php.net/fopen.

You'll have to write a regular expression to get this bits and pieces you need from the html code.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/