Re: blowfish result varies local > server

regarding this
 blowfish result varies local > server

richard - tx for your comment below.
Could it be likely that a unix and a windows system would give
different results on blowfish, even using the same PHP code?

someone else mentioned mcrypt might be a better option...

This isn't really an answer, but I noticed this behavior too when I
was playing around with the PEAR implementation.  I didn't read much
into it though because I just switched to using the mcrypt extension.
But that might not be an option for you.

hmm. web designer turns into crypto cracker when faced with php...

/dc