Scheduling applications

I have been searching and reading and testing for days, but I cannot
seem to locate a reliable team scheduling application utilizing PHP and
MySQL. I think that I am searching for the wrong thing search terms wise
as I turn up a lot of project scheduling apps, not people scheduling.
Some of the requirements (not mine, but from a customer service
management person)...

[quote]
1)  Collect and disseminate data i.e. rep skill sets level
2) Collect and disseminate data i.e. rep availability, schedule
preferences
3) Collect and disseminate data i.e. rep out of office reasons to help
us manage attendance issues
4) Collect and disseminate workload forecast by half hour
5) Deliver optimum staffing model in spreadsheet format to allow for
manual changes as necessary
6) Allow acceptance of final staffing model and email to all employees
[/quote]

I am sure that I will not locate an app with all of these 'features' but
having it in PHP will allow me to make mods. Any ideas where I can find
something like this?  TIA