Re: List of sessions

If you store your sessions in a database then your could gain a little mode
control over your session, but I think what you're asking is if there's a
way to tell if a user has closed the browser thus killing the session on
their side. If that's what you're asking then the answer is not going to lie
strictly with PHP as the server has no way to ping a user's browser. A quick
hack off the top of my head might be to find a creative way of using the
onBeforePageUnload() (or w/e it is) javascript function along with frames.

Anyway, you can check out php.net for more details on how to use a database
for session storage:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.session-set-save-handler.php

Cheers,
- Joe