Re: Help!

Dump some code to the list, just the inside function in and of itself
SHOULD give enough to find the bug.  It is PROBABLY how you are snagging
your data inside from out, or you left out a " somewhere and it is
catching it.  Believe me, I have had a heck of a time due to a single "
missing somewhere that just throws everything off.

Wolf

Dave Goodchild wrote:
> Hi all - I am attempting to solve some maddening behaviour that has me
> totally stumped and before I take a blade to my throat I thought I would
> pick the brains of the group/hive/gang.
<-- SNIP -->