Re: Help!

Thanks - now the parameters reach the function intact but the mailer still
does not work. Basically, the form is a self-reloader. If the form has been
submitted and the data validated (including emails sent) it displays a thank
you message. Otherwise it shows the starter form.

All that happens when I submit is a white page - no errors (display_errors
is on and error reporting set to the default level) and no html. Nada. When
I try and view source I am given the browser re-post warning.