Re: PHP Script to open phpBB2 accounts

Richard Lynch wrote:

A general Google for search terms likely to contain what you need. This often requires several tries and some finesse on input for terms
as common as "phpBB" and "forum" but an attempt must be made, even if
you're sure it will be fruitless...  Cuz Google is goddamned smart
sometimes. :-)

in the immortal words of the guy that got the whole php ball rolling:
	"of course you should be using Yahoo!"

If we tried to answer all the questions for all the monstrosities of
software written in PHP (e.g. phpBB), we'd be in real trouble...

This list gets enough traffic as it is -- and some of that is
admittedly my fault :-)

only some heh? ;-)