RE: PHP Script to open phpBB2 accounts

On Thu, April 20, 2006 10:51 am, Weber Sites LTD wrote:
> As I said, I could but then I would be bypassing all of the phpBB
> logic
> And chances are that I may miss something.

Okay, try THIS tack:

Why don't you search the phpBB plug-ins pages/archives/solutions for
what you want?

That's your most likely source.

In fact, if it's not there, odds are really good nobody has what you
want ready for off-the-shelf use.

Or perhaps you believe you have already completely mined out those
resources, and PHP-General was your last resort.

Which is fine, but that should have been in your original post.

That probably would have avoided most of this thread...

You cannot possibly be the first (or last) developer to want this
feature...

I'm guessing that a lot of the noise here is that most posters firmly
believe that your phpBB solution is "out there" and you just need to
find it, somewhere in phpBB sites.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm