Re: CMS for Auto Parts

I could be off here, but I think he's talking about using XML to transfer
data back and forth between the flash app and the PHP app. That's just me
reading between the lines though. Maybe I'm taking too much from "PHP/XML
should be used with a client-side Web GUI to upload images, part no.,
descriptions and inv[...]"

Even so, I can't really offer anything that specifically does what's needed.
I'd think the easiest way to go about it (aside from building it yourself)
would be to pick an existing AJAX + PHP framework and modify it to work with
FLASH as the front end instead of JavaScript.

- Just a thought.
/shrug