From: Gerr D [mailto:gdanen.spam@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 8:51 PM
To: ceo@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Weber Sites LTD; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHP Script to open phpBB2 accounts

Richard,

On 4/20/06, Richard Lynch <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Or perhaps you believe you have already completely mined out those
> resources, and PHP-General was your last resort.
>
> Which is fine, but that should have been in your original post.

Are you implying this list is intended to be a "last resort" resource?
That seems a shame, considering the talent I've seen here.

> You cannot possibly be the first (or last) developer to want this
> feature...

I would like it too. ;)

> I'm guessing that a lot of the noise here is that most posters firmly
> believe that your phpBB solution is "out there" and you just need to
> find it, somewhere in phpBB sites.

I'm guessing that most posters indeed believe that, because if you think
about it, it's logical and as such, someone would have already created a
solution. Yet believing that and sending someone off to go look "somewhere"
demonstrates that nobody has actually "seen" the solution... Otherwise why
not share it?

Gerry