Re: CMS for Auto Parts

CK wrote:
Hi,

I've been commissioned to design a web application for auto parts sales. The Flash Front end will communicate with a MySQL DB via PHP. In addition, PHP/XML should be used with a client-side Web GUI to upload images, part no., descriptions and inventory into the DB; a Product Management System.

I am curious as to how you plan to using XML for the client's back end? (I don't see any reason to use it.)

After "Googling" the returned queries have been slim, any leads on more specific examples?

What specifically are you looking for and how are you googling for it?

--John