How to add on libPDF to php

Hi,

  I am a newbie to libPDF and I am actually wanted to install it. When I look at the installation manual from the website it asked me to recompile with libPDF library directory. But if possible I don't wish to recompile the whole of PHP because I am using Suse Linux and PHP is packaged together with it. And I realize Suse works quite differently from Red Hat and not very used to it. Once I recompile a new PHP, I will be quite lost how to go on with it. Is there anyway I can easily add on this libPDF to PHP without recompiling. And I wonder where can I find this libpdf_php.so file. I only found libpdf.so file on my suse after installing libpdf to it.
  Help would be much appreciated. Thanks alot.

  Regards,
  Ko Ko

Reality starts with Dream