Re: how should MS Access DATETIME be handled in PHP?

> Do the search as Richard suggested.
>
> MS Access might have a similar function you can use, but you'll need
> to do some searching yourself to find the answer.

Sure.  I always appreciate various opinions.  I've checked with an Access
expert.  It can be done for Access like Format([DateFieldName], "dddd mmmm
yyyy").  But if fields of date type should be formated as needed in the
query, there is one situation in which I'm not clear how that would work.
Say, I need to query all the fields from a table which has quite a fields.
 Some of the fields are of some kind of date type.  Enumerating the fields
is not feasible.

SELECT * from table;

So in this case, how should the date fields be formated in the query?

Thanks,

Bing