Re: How does one obtain the resolution of an image in PHP?

Thanks again, Tedd.

I've checked out the links but still no luck.  As I stated (Or implied.)
in my first post, I have played with exif_read_data() but it is of little
use with the scanned images I've examined.  You can see results of my
experiments with  exif_read_data() and getimagesize() at:
http://www.campden-main.com/~orchids/test/test_exif.php

You'll note that if I simply divide the dimensions in pixels by the
dimensions in inches, I'll get the resolution in PPI.  Perhaps the solution
to my problem lies in simply finding a way to obtain the dimensions in
inches
(As either exif_read_data() or getimagesize() will give me the dimensions in
pixels.) and just do the math.

Again, thanks for your help!
Simon
simon@xxxxxxxxxxx