Re: need a help to connect php to sql server . thanks admin.

John Nichel wrote:
Jochem Maas wrote:

jblanchard@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[snip]
can someone send me a tutorial for how to connect my dynamic page to sql
server? may sql server 2000. i'm a college student and need learn more
about php. thanks admin.. [/snip]

To learn more about PHP start with the manual --

and stop calling us 'admin' ;-)

ps  - how many sicko websites start with the header
"I'm a college student and need ..." ;-)

Which usually translates into, "I need you to do my homework."

I was way past the list average of 'please build my FooBar for me' ;-)

I was thinking more along the lines of "'hardup' american college girls
strip for dollars." (it's all the rage in pr0nland :-P). nothing to do
with php though (although given that pr0n is probably the biggest money
spinner on the web I'd be interested to know what development platforms
are favored by pr0n sitebuilders)

[PHP - for dirty hackers ;-)]

which is probably a good place to sto[p and go do something completely
differnt instead.

PS - we have a pr0n dude on this list, IIRC - Dan T. (I'll forego
writing your name in full - just in case someone wants to lay on
the abuse real thick) ... do you have an idea as to how popular php is
for pr0n-webdevelopment?

PPS -