RE: LDAP and Single Sign On

I've been there. I can connect and search my active directory, that's  no problem. I'm more curious on how to check to see if they have  already authenticated to the domain.  _____

From: Shaunak Kashyap [mailto:skashyap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: Justin Cook [mailto:jcook@xxxxxxxxxxxx], php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 12:06:42 -0600
Subject: RE:  LDAP and Single Sign On

Maybe this will help: http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ref.ldap.php

Shaunak Kashyap

Senior Web Developer
WPT Enterprises, Inc.
5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 350
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Direct: 323.330.9870
Main: 323.330.9900

www.worldpokertour.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail transmission (and/or the
attachments accompanying) it may contain confidential information
belonging to the sender which is protected.  The information is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of this transmission.