Re: [JOB] LAMP Developers, Los Angeles | 70-120k

Job postings dont really belong on this list, expecially ones that
appear on a regular basis for a paticular company.

Consider what would happen if sites like dice.org, monster.com,
etc...  started posting positions that matched the keyword 'php'
on a regular basis.

Curt.