Re: php/mysql/phpMyAdmin on an iBook?

I'm thinking of getting an iBook for reasons not really to do with webbing but really need to do occasional php/mysql stuff to justify the expense. I believe that they all come with an Apache testing server installed and wondered if anyone had any success with getting php/mysql/phpMyAdmin working on one of these machines.

No problem at all. Mac OS X comes with PHP installed (but not activated). There are precompiled binaries of both PHP and MySQL available from www.entropy.ch and mysql.com, respectively. phpMyAdmin runs on anything that can run PHP and MySQL. No problem at all!

Larry