Re: move_uploaded_file and CPU wait state (IO)

Are you sure its the move_uploaded_file() function that is causing the
delay? It could be the actual upload of the file itself. If it is the
function causing the delay than try the rename() function instead. Also, I
have used the copy() and unlink() functions and they work fast.

Aaron