RE: PHP documentation solutions? (PHPDoc, Doxygen, ???)

[snip]
I see your point and considered it before I rolled my own, but rolling
my own using the existing TemplateJinn system allowed me the flexibility
of custom tags and all the goodies that already come with the
TemplateJinn system making it that much easier to incorporate JinnDocs
into any existing page layout scheme or whatnot and to make use of the
already existing site compilation system. Also with the system you
describe precision formatting becomes necessary since the parser needs
to pull out implied details based on blank lines, spacing, indentation,
etc... but as you also show it can make for a cleaner inline document :)
[/snip]

I can see where yours dovetails neatly with your InterJinn framework and
agree with your take on it in this context. Where general documentability is
concerned I would rather give a well defined list of comment types to my
development team and roll the documentor from there. If the comment had no
'type' you could still harvest it and use it appropriately.