Re: Clear POST variables

On 2/18/06, John Wells <wellsdjohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That said, the unique token method is very interesting, I'll
> definitely check it out.  But I'm curious, if you check for an
> existing token and do find one (so the user has possibly refreshed the
> browser), don't you have to program a particular way to handle it? And
> might that handling method be different for each type of action being
> taken? Does this run the risk of overcomplicating the code as well?

In my particular case I normally just unset the $_REQUEST array, which
in turn makes my form handling code not run (i always check for
existing form values before processing them, but who doesn't...) and,
depending on where on the site everything takes place, redirect them
to a proper place.

--
Kim Christensen
kim.christensen@xxxxxxxxx