Re: attaching MySQL 5.0.18 to PHP 4.4.2

On 2/17/06, Paul Goepfert <paul.goepfert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I forgot to mention that that php and mysql are installed on a windows
>  machine which means I didn't have to run the configure script that
> would associate mysql with php.  How do I do this on a windows
> machine?

Open up php.ini, check that you have extension_dir set to the
directory where all your PHP extensions reside (typically C:\php\ext
on PHP5, and C:\php\extensions on PHP4). If the path is OK, then
scroll to section where all the extensions are to be loaded and
uncomment the line with "php_mysql.dll" in it. Restart your web server
and you should be set to go - check phpinfo() afterwards to see if it
loads ok.

--
Kim Christensen
kim.christensen@xxxxxxxxx