Re: web database template

reiner wrote:
Hello friend I am new in PHP and Mysql a have a good background in sql server

I wouldn't have guessed you could put 'good' and 'sql server' in the same
sentence without sarcasm - shows what I know. ;-)

I need to create a mysql database but I am new in web application so can you help me to find a database template in mysql?

what is a database template?

search for, find and install 'phpMyAdmin' on your webserver - it will give you
webbased access to your mysql server (allowing you to create a database, tables,
fields, etc)

'phpMyAdmin' is ubiquitous - pretty much every php enabled webserver on the planet
has a copy installed (many hosting providers have a custom/preconfigured
install available as standard) - well every php enabled webserver that also has
mySQL (i.e. most of them :-)

I do not have to much time.

response: to do what?
alternative response: you've got more than a mayfly.

Kind regards Reiner