Re: <Newbie Question> Can't insert values into MySQL DB via PHP

I WOULD tell you the exact string that the echo statement outpus, but the
SQL has chrashed and now PHP ownt interact (damn tin of worms i've opened
here). But, I know that if i send the data from the other page, it will
arrive to the addvalue.php page and be echoed successfully (do you really
think I would not send data to be processed by the addvalue.php page? now
really)...

The only problem is that the data received from the other page is not being
sent through the SQL statement at all, hence the "Query was Empty" error.

Well, there must be something wrong in my programming to make that
unfathomable error, and frankly, I can't see it.