Re: Validating Radio Buttons in two directions

I am rather amused by the fact that  the "experts" were too busy telling me
what to do (even when I said JavaScript was not to be used)instead of
actually helping me learn and come up with a solution.  But, then, I suppose
this problem was too simple for them.   I was tempted to not post my
solution but then I'd be guilty of the same.   I hope this is of some use to
other newbies out there.

HiFiTubes

HiFiTubes;

I'm shocked by the fact that you WERE helped and now you say you weren't. I spent time writing you four emails outlining how to solve your problem.

I did provide you with a working javascript example because you cannot detect what the user is doing from server-side.

However, you rejected that solution, so I spent my time reviewing your problem and then provided you with a solution that required you to understand what an index of any array was -- but you didn't know what an index was! So, I told you to check the manuals and figure out how to use a loop.

Now after you spend time learning the basics, you want to chastise this group because we wouldn't write the code for you? That's pretty lame.

I spent a lot of time helping you -- but it will be the last time I will.

You have more to learn than php.

tedd