Re: Other than default grey button

Lists wrote:

On Jan 31, 2006, at 3:12 AM, Jochem Maas wrote:

yes but your a 'philosopher' - so I don't give a monkey's about what you think.
free hint: stop reading when it no longer interests you.

It's unfortunate you feel this type of remark is necessary not only  to

unfortunate? you mean like every 5 seconds a child dies from lack of clean water
or food. I'm obviously not on the same wave length as you you unfortunate ***.

me, but to the entire list which represents part of the PHP community to the public, and to beginners.

yes - beginners - yes - which is the reason my posts (the ones you complained about)
were to the list - I explain a better way to approach the list to one beginner and
do it publically so that others might also pick up a clue.

I find it amusing that you seem to feel within your right to chastise me for posting
publically in a public forum but you have no reservations about bothering me with your
opinions in private (opinions I am niether interested in nor did I ask for them).