From: Jochem Maas [mailto:jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 4:43 PM
To: Jevos, Peter
Cc: David Grant; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Other than default grey button

Jevos, Peter wrote:
> Dear Jochem,
>
> Thanks a lot for your answer

not often I get thanked for ranting (well psuedo-rant, if you had said
'my client demands it, tell me now, it's urgent' at the end of your post
it would really have been a rant ;-)

> You're right, I know how to change bgcolor in html or set something
> like this.

not everyone is a programmer - but this mailinglist is really for people
who are programming in php at some/any level. (then again the accepted
relevancy level for this list is something like: "did X occur within the
confines of our own galaxy? yes? oh well then it's relevant to
php-general@"

> I'm using Squirrelmail and I need to change its layout. I set some
> backgrounds color, fonts and this elemtary things.
> I need to change design of buttons. All I need is some clear example
> and I will adapt it

this is probably as good as it gets:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/CustomizingSquirrelMail