Embedded Player

Thanks for the input.  I think you have slightly misunderstood my post.
Currently, if you visit www.mzbc.com/sermons.php (not trying to promote, but
perhaps it will clarify), you will see a table without about 10 links to 10
different sermons.  I even have instructions below on downloading these
files to your computer.

My reason for using an embedded player was basically just for design
purposes, but perhaps that is not a good idea.  I did not consider the fact
of not being able to leave the site while listening, and since these are as
long as 40 minutes, this might get annoying.  IE currently streams these
files by default, but Firefox automatically downloads them for some reason
even when I choose to open rather than save.

I had planned to use mp3s, but switched to .wma files for size/quality
reasons.  Though I lose some quality with the current bit rate, it sounds
pretty good and the size is between 3-4MB.  This same quality in MP3 format
is 5-6MB.  For high speed users this is not much of a difference, but for
those of us who live in the middle of nowhere who are stuck using dial-up,
this makes a big difference.  Who is unable to play wma files?  Mac and
Linux users?  I was not aware of this.

Thanks for all the input,

Jedidiah