Re: Re: Sending mail with php-

On 1/12/06, Sameer N Ingole <strike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> James Benson wrote:> Do you get this message for all the domains you send the mail to? or you> get this message from some specific domains?> Did mails went to thses domains without problems earlier?> When you send mail to gmail.com address check if it is in buld or spam> folder.>> Regards,>> Sameer N. Ingole> Blog: http://weblogic.noroot.org/
Not all- Yahoo for instance gives me no problems. Gmail _sometimes_accepts and sometimes doesn't. But I guess that inconsistent behaviouris to be expected from a beta service. Both of them deliver to theInbox.
I think that I now have a solution in James Benson's advice. I justhaven't had the time to implement it (university). I'll get on it thisevening.
Thans, all!
Dotan Cohenhttp://technology-sleuth.com/question/what_are_the_advantages_of_lcd_monitors.html183