Re: Variables and Strings

Thanks for the responses guys, but what i'm saying is i would like to return
all the variable names i have in a string,
$String="Blah Blah Blah $VarName Blah Blah Blah";
$Vars=myspecialfunction($Varname);
echo ($Vars);

that code would produce $Varname, if there were more variables it would also
return the Variable Names in an array

--
Hi Everyone, I am running PHP 5 on Windosws XP SP2 with MySQL5, Bye Now!