Re: Assistance debugging php 5.x.x

Example is still quite large, all database functionality and other arbitrary
code has been stripped. Over 50.000 lines of code have been reduced to a few
hundred. Example can be downloaded here:

http://213.10.83.232/example.tar

Explanation of example:

- When you load index.php, the involved objects will be loaded into your
session.
- If you use the "reset" link, the objects will be reinitialized.
- Continue just reloads index.php, objects will just wakeup from the session
- You can change the title of the fs_ssl object, via the text input
- Underneath the submit button, the current title of fs_ssl is displayed
- The error that occurs in the real project:
On changing (submitting) the title of ssl, the sso->properties array gets
overwritten, this does not happen with this example

Further, just explore the code to see what I'm doing exactly, if you need
more comment on what i'm doing, I will add comments to the example source
code.