RE: Assistance debugging php 5.x.x

[snip]
I've got some example code on what I'm doing, however, as I expected, the
error is gone!

All involved objects were taken from the project, but not related code has
been stripped-off. (Which means that some of that "at code level not related
code" is in fact "related at compiler level". I still suspect references.
Anyway, the code is still a bit rough, I'm going to do some further testing.
The code is useless for debugging, but might give you an idea on what I'm
doing, if you like i could make it available for download.
[/snip]

How long is the code example? Could it not be pasted here or pastebin?