Re: Decision table/business rule parser?

I'm not aware of any. I am kind of developing my own for my current
Materials System. We purchase aluminum and glass from multiple
suppliers. The costing of those materials can vary supplier to
supplier. I'm working on an interface that will basically let the
Material dept work with a Part Profile (taking specific
characteristics specific to a certain set of parts) and create a
formula (by supplier) and whatever grouping from the part profile
(e.g. the Glass profile has a combo item called Thickness with several
options 3MM, 4MM, 5MM... That's probably more than you wanted to know.
All that to say, if your requirements are modest it may be worth it to
"roll your own".

With jBPM I "hope" I'll be able to change "routing"/approval of
electronic documents more easily than it is currently.

Good luck,
Mike